Chocolate Chip Pumpkin BreadFrom jennanetz 8 years ago
- 3 cups white sugar shopping list
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree shopping list
- 1 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 2/3 cup water shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease and flour three 1 pound size coffee cans, or three 9x5 inch loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, pumpkin, oil, water, and eggs. Beat until smooth. Blend in flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, and salt. Fold in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Fill cans or pans 1/2 to 3/4 full.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until an inserted knife comes out clean.
- Cool on wire racks before removing from cans or pans.