Chicken Noddle Or Rice SoupFrom mamajune 8 years ago
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts shopping list
- 6 bouillon cubes (chicken) shopping list
- 8 cups water shopping list
- 4 stalks celery, cut-up shopping list
- 4 carrots, cut-up shopping list
- 1 onion, cut-up shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, mashed shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
- 3/4 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 lemon, squeezed into soup shopping list
How to make it
- Cover and cook in big heavy pot slowly for 2 hours.
- Stir and taste once in awhile. It may need more water after 2 hours, dump in 1/2 cup raw rice or two handsful of egg noodles. Cover and cook another 30 min
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookmamajune High Point, NC
The Rating3 people
Sounds very good to me!kimmer in Dunedin loved it
This is very close to how I make my chicken soup. It's the best on a cccccold day. Cheers!!!lor in Toronto loved it
I have a nasty cold and no one to take care of me today, but I think I can handle this. Thank you for an easy meal. It is simmering now. Off to nap. I will review later.
This was very good! Easy to adapt if you are missing an ingredient or...morecrazyq in Fremont loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!