Hamburger Rice SoupFrom crs101271 9 years ago
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 3 1/2 quarts water shopping list
- 1 can (28 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained shopping list
- 1 envelope onion soup mix shopping list
- 3 T worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 T salt shopping list
- 1 tsp brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp celery salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup uncooked long grain rice shopping list
How to make it
- In a soup kettle or Dutch oven, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the water, tomatoes, soup mix, Worcestershire sauce, salt, brown sugar, celery salt and pepper; bring to a boil. Add rice. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until rice is tender.
The Cookcrs101271 Norton, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!