Hot Corn DipFrom gmm1966 9 years ago
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed, well drained shopping list
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 large tomato, chopped (about 1 cup) shopping list
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped pickled jalapeño peppers shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder shopping list
- pinch of cayenne pepper shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Mix all ingredients except chili powder and crackers until well blended.
- SPREAD into 9-inch pie plate; sprinkle with chili powder & cayenne pepper.
- BAKE 20 min. or until golden brown and bubbly. Serve hot with the crackers
- **I have also thrown this into the microwave for about 5-10 minutes (til cheese is melted)**
The Cookgmm1966 Ankeny, IA
- Not added to any groups yet!