Marshmallow Chocolate ChippersFrom susana 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Shape cookies into 32 (1-in) balls.
- Place balls two inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets and bake for 11 minutes.
- While they are baking cut the marshmallows in half.
- Remove cookies at 11 minutes and immediately place 1 half marshmallow (cut side down) atop each cookie.
- Return to oven for 2 minutes or until marshmallows start to puff. Remove from oven and allow to cool for two minutes.
- Remove to cookie cooling rack and cook completely.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over top of cookies and when set store in air tight plastic containers with waxed paper between the layers.