Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom lacookie 7 years ago
- 1 cup butter, room temperature shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- a pinch of salt shopping list
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat your oven to 375 degrees
- Combine the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Beat the butter and sugars together until creamy, about 3 minutes. I like to cream the butter first then add the sugars.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in flour mixture a little at a time.
- Add the chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool for 1 minute on cookie sheet.
- Remove to cooling racks to cool completely.
- Try not to eat them in one sitting!
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cooklacookie Baton Rouge, LA
The Rating4 people
So I was looking for a good cookie recipe and found this one. It's awesome. Really great flavor to the cookie and so easy to make!
^^^555!! :)madmommy in Wayne loved it
awesome cookies 555nessie73 in Cookeville loved it
This is very good! my husband I enjoyed them!chantae89 in houston loved it