Cheesy Chicken EnchiladasFrom jlophoenixrising 6 years ago
How to make it
- Boil your chicken til meat starts to fall off bone-or if using boneless til meat falls apart when pierced with a fork.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Drain chicken and let cool.
- If used boned chicken-de-bone and take off skin of chicken then shred. (I like to use kitchen scissors to cut into tiny pieces.)
- Put chicken into large skillet or electric skillet, stir in one can of enchilada sauce and about 2 cups of the cheddar cheese-stir until cheese melts and mixture begins to simmer.
- Place about a Tablespoon or Tablespoon and a half in the center of each tortilla. Pull ends up and roll, place in a 9x13 pan with seam side down-repeat for each tortilla.
- Once tortillas are done, pour 2nd can of enchilada sauce over them and top with rest of cheddar cheese.
- Place in oven and cook for 30 minutes or until sauce is bubbling and all cheese has melted!