Mochaccino Frozen Drink MixFrom tooheymomster 8 years ago
How to make it
- Using ground coffee and water, brew a full pot of extra strength coffee
- In a large pitcher, combine brewed coffee, creamer, chocolate syrup, caramel syrup and sugar
- Stir until dissolved
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator
- ***Per Serving:
- Place 1 cup ice and 1 cup chilled coffee mix in a blender
- Blend on high until ice is completely crushed and drink is frothy about 1-2 minutes
- Pour in glass, top with whipped cream and drizzle with your choice of chocolate and/or caramel syrup
- Store unused coffee mix in refrigerator for up to one week in a resealable pitcher or plastic container for a refreshing mochaccino anytime.
The Cooktooheymomster Springfield, MA
- Not added to any groups yet!