Sweet Orange amp Chicken SaladFrom hollydayz 9 years ago
- 1 bottle (8 oz.) CATALINA Fat Free Dressing , divided shopping list
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lb.) shopping list
- 1 red pepper , quartered shopping list
- 1 yellow pepper , quartered shopping list
- 1 green pepper , quartered shopping list
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) salad greens shopping list
- 2 oranges , sectioned, pieces cut in half shopping list
- 1 Tbs toasted sesame seeds shopping list
How to make it
- Brush 1/2 cup of the dressing on chicken and peppers.
- Grill or broil chicken and peppers 5 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked through.
- Slice chicken diagonally into strips.
- Cut peppers into thin strips.
- Toss chicken, peppers, greens, oranges and remaining dressing. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
The Cookhollydayz Woods Cross, UT
- Not added to any groups yet!