Tuscan White Bean and Seafood PouchesFrom batona 10 years ago
- 2 cans cannelini beans, rinsed and drained; 15 oz. cans shopping list
- 12 ounces sea scallops, halved if very large shopping list
- 8 ounces large shrimp, peeled and deveined shopping list
- 1 cup ripe plum tomatoes, 3/4" chunks shopping list
- 6 ounces marinated artichoke hearts, drained shopping list
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Tear of 4 pieces of parchment, about 15" long. Fold each sheet in half lengthwise, and then open it up so you can see the crease.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- To make each pouch: Mound 1 1/2 cups of the bean mixture on 1 side of crease. Lift other side of parchment over filling, and fold edges together aroundfilling to seal (the paper should now look like a half-moon). Repeat with remaining ingredients to make 3 more pouches, then place them on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until scallops and shrimp are slightly opaque in centers. To serve, cut an X in each pouch, and tear paper back to reveal filling.
The Cookbatona Millville, NJ
- Not added to any groups yet!