Slow Cooker ChiliFrom mommyamyof1 6 years ago
- 2 pounds lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 (46 fluid ounce) can tomato juice shopping list
- 1 (29 ounce) can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper (optional) shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon white sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin shopping list
- 1/4 cup chili powder shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Place ground beef in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain, and crumble.
- 2. Place the ground beef, tomato juice, tomato sauce, kidney beans, pinto beans, onions, bell pepper, cayenne pepper, sugar, oregano, ground black pepper, salt, cumin and chili powder into slow cooker.
- 3. Cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookmommyamyof1 Maryville, TN
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!