Eggs GoldenrodFrom crossfire 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cut hard cooked eggs in half. Discard the youlks fro 4 of the egs. Ccoarsely chop yolk from 1 egg and all of the whites. Set aside remaining yolk.
- In a small saucepan, whisk together the milk, flour, marjoram, sslt and pepper. Cook over moderate heat, whisking constantly, until mixture starts to thicken. CDook and whisk for 2 minutes more or until thickened. Fold in chopped eggs.
- Spoon into the pastry shells. Sieve some the the reserved egg yolk over each serving.
- Makes 4 servings
People Who Like This Dish 1
- crossfire Garner, NC
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!