Salmon CakesFrom batona 8 years ago
- 2/3 pound fresh salmon fillets shopping list
- 2 stalks celery, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons parsley shopping list
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs, up to 1 cup shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Bake salmon. Remove skin. Flake salmon.
- Add celery, onion, mayonnaise, bread crumbs, and parsley. Mix.
- Form patties.
- Heat olive oil in a cast-iron skillet. Fry patties until golden brown (one can bake these too).
The Cookbatona Millville, NJ
- Not added to any groups yet!