BBQ MeatloafFrom celtic_queen33 6 years ago
- 2 lbs. ground beef shopping list
- ¼ c chopped onion shopping list
- ¼ c quick cooking oats shopping list
- 1/8 c cornmeal shopping list
- 1 c dried bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 ½ tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tbsp sugar shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- ½ c tomato juice shopping list
- ½ c water shopping list
- 1 tbsp bbq sauce shopping list
- 1 dash liquid smoke shopping list
- 1 tbsp distilled white vinegar shopping list
- ¼ c ketchup shopping list
- 1 tbsp brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp prepared mustard shopping list
- 2 dashes liquid smoke shopping list
- 3 c shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine the beef, onion, oatmeal, cornmeal, bread crumbs, salt, sugar, egg, tomato juice, water, bbq sauce, 1/8 tsp liquid smoke and vinegar. Mix together thoroughly and pat our meat mixture into a 14x18 inch rectangle on a piece of wax paper. Spread cheese over the meat, leaving a ¼ inch border around the edges. Roll up jelly roll fashion to enclose the filling and form a pinwheel loaf. Press beef in on both ends to enclose the cheese. Place in a 10x15 inch baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine ketchup, brown sugar, mustard and 2 drops of liquid smoke and mix thoroughly. Spread over the top of meatloaf.
- Bake at 350 degrees for one hour, or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F.
The Cookceltic_queen33 Woodhaven, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!