Peanut Butter Maple CookiesFrom farbenocchi 8 years ago
- 1 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (reduced-fat & generic brand not recommended) shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup shopping list
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) white chips shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter, peanut butter and sugars. Add eggs, one at a time, beat well after each. Beat in syrup and vanilla.
- Combine flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chips.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 2in. apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 325 F for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for one minute before removing to wire racks.
The Cookfarbenocchi Sioux Falls, SD
- Not added to any groups yet!