Sweet Potato PieFrom angelgirl94 5 years ago
- 4 oz cream cheese-softened shopping list
- 2 cups cooked mashed sweet potatoes shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup half and half shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter melted shopping list
- 2 eggs-lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 unbaked deep dish 9" pie shell shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In the bowl of an electric mixer,beat cream cheese and sweet potatoes together.
- Add sugar and half and half. Continue to beat until mixture is fluffy.
- Add butter and eggs Mix well
- Toss in cinnamon,nutmeg,flour, and vanilla. Mix well
- Pour into unbaked pie shell.
- Bake in center of oven for 50-60 minutes or until set.
- Serve warm or cold with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
The Cookangelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
The Rating1 people
:) Saved of course...You remember that I was looking for this one..Thanks for sharing.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Southern Cooks552 members
A Slice Of Pie125 members
Good Down Home Southern Food194 members
Sweet Suite158 members
Southern Sassyness70 members
Pass The Potatoes100 members
Sugar N Spice N Everything Nice76 members
The Lady Sons Fan73 members
Southern Goodness59 members