Fig and Lemon ChickenFrom biggrrr 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F / 200 C
- In a small bowl combine lemon juice, brown sugar,vinegar,water
- In a 11X14 " lasagne pan, spray with PAM and line bottom with lemon slices.
- then on top of lemons place the figs
- now place the chicken peices on top of figs
- stir vinegar mixture and pour evenly over the chicken
- sprinke chopped parsley over the chicken
- cover with foil wrap
- set timer for 30 mins and bake at 400/200 at the end of 30 mins remove foil, and bake for another 20 mins
- Remove chcken and pour liquid over chicken and serve.
The Cookbiggrrr Vernon, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!