Chocolate Gravy And BiscuitsFrom smurfetta 9 years ago
- 1 can biscuits (these are the ones that come in the little tube at the store. shopping list
- 3 tablespoons of flour shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder shopping list
- 4 tablespoons of granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 cups of milk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of butter shopping list
- 1 teasoon of vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Bake biscuits as directed.
- Mix dry ingredients in shallow pan on stovetop until they're completely combined.
- Add milk and stir.
- Cook on medium to medium high heat until it bubbles and thickens. Add butter and vanilla and stir.
- Chunk up biscuits and pour chocolate gravy over the top.
The Cooksmurfetta Huntsville, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!