Gramps Ham And Egg BakeFrom daisey11 9 years ago
- 10 large eggs shopping list
- 7 Tbsp butter divided shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1 cup chpd ham cooked shopping list
- 1 Tbsp all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 tsp each of paprika and salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 4 slices bread cut into cubes. shopping list
How to make it
- Scramble eggs in large skillet.
- Melt 2 Tbsp butter in a small skillet saute mushrroms and ham.
- Remove from heat add scrambled eggs and toss to mix. Spoon into 11 x 7 inch baking dish.
- Melt 2 Tbsp butter in a small saucepan. Stir in flour,paprika,salt and pepper. Add milk Cook stir continually til thick.Add cheese cook til melted pour over egg mixture.
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. Melt remaining butter in saucepan add bread to butter coat and sprinkle on top of eggs.
- Bake covered for 5 min. uncover and bake 10 more min.