Manicotti Cordon BleuFrom zenovea 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix pasta sauce and water together. Spread 2/4 cup of sauce on bottom od 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Unwrap string cheese; place over each slice of meat and roll up. Slide rolled cheese into pasta shell. Arrange filled manacotti shells in dish; spread reamining sauce evenly over shells.
- Cover with foil; bake @ 350 for 50 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Top with parmesan cheese.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookzenovea Cumming, GA
The Rating4 people
Ugh..I just drooled on my keyboard! 5!!!fab44me in Las Vegas loved it
That looks both simple and good, thank youmark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
THIS IS A GREAT RECIPE.WE'LL LOVE ITveg in HAMILTON loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!