Oatmeal PattiesFrom dottiet 7 years ago
- 1 3/4 cup boiling water shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 medium onion chopped or minced shopping list
- 1 clove garlic minced shopping list
- 2 cups rolled oats (I like the quick better) shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon rubbed sage shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons nutritional yeast (find it a health food store) shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 cup pecan meal shopping list
- For Casserole gravy: shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/2 can milk shopping list
How to make it
- After oats have absorbed the boiling water, soy sauce, oil and onion, add the garlic, sage, nutritional yeast, well beaten egg, and pecan meal.
- Mix well.
- Form into patties.
- Brown both sides well in hot non-stick skillet sprayed with veg. oil spray.
- Cover and cook until firm.
- For Casserole:
- In small bowl combine mushroom soup and milk.
- Put browned patties in baking dish.
- Cover with gravy.
- Bake at 350 degrees until bubbly and starting to crust around the edges..