SAs Home Made PizzaFrom lana2125 6 years ago
- Dough: 3 Cups Self Rasing flour shopping list
- 300ml water shopping list
- 3 Tbl cooking oil shopping list
- Toppings: Tamatoe Souce shopping list
- cooked ham (chopped in blocks) shopping list
- mushrooms (chopped) shopping list
- Tamatoes (chopped) shopping list
- Green, red and yellow pepper (sliced) shopping list
- Fetta shopping list
- gouda cheese shopping list
- pineapple shopping list
How to make it
- Dough: Mix the flour, water and cooking oil till smooth.
- If the dough is too sticky, add some more flour to make it perfect. (it should not stick to your hands and fingers)
- Put in warm place for 45min to raise.
- After 45 min, put in oven dish and spread it over the bottom of the dish.
- Spread tamatosouce on the dough evenly.
- Put all the toppings on top as much as you like and how you like
- Bake in a oven (180ºC / 356ºF) for about 30 - 45 min or till all the cheese has melt and the crust is perfect.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- lana2125 Grabouw Elgin, ZA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooklana2125 Grabouw Elgin, ZA
- Not added to any groups yet!