Beef Vegetable SoupFrom taylorsue82 8 years ago
- 1 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1 small beef roast shopping list
- 1/2 onion finely diced shopping list
- 3 cups water shopping list
- 1 large can tomato sauce shopping list
- 3-4 potatoes peeled cube n cooked shopping list
- 1 bag mixed vegetables shopping list
- 5 beef bouilon cubes shopping list
- salt n pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Add water to crock pot, add onions ,roast salt n pepper to taste add bouilon cubes .Cook on low 8-10 hours.When roast is about done peel n cube n cook potatoes.Add tomato sauce to crockpot, shred or cube beef , add pototoes n mixed vegetables. Cook on low 2 hours or so. Longer this cooks the better.
- To cook over a open fire: Follow 1st step, instead of adding to crockpot ,place im a large cast iron pot. cook until beef is tender, I add potatoes after the roast has cooked a couple hours, when roast is tender add your tomato sauce n mixed veggies. I raise it up a few chain links on my tripod n let it simmer. If you don't have a tripod you could cook this with indirect heating method.