Date Bread regular or veganFrom munchy 9 years ago
- 1/3 cup butter shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup buttermilk ( 3/4 cup soy milk minus 1 tsp-replace that tsp with a tsp vinegar for vegan). shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 cup chopped dates shopping list
- 1/2 tsp soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350º. Grease bottom of loaf pan.
- Cream butter and sugar in medium bowl.
- Beat in eggs and blend in buttermilk.
- Stir in remaining ingredients til dry ingredients are moistened.
- Pour into pan and bake at 350º for 50-55 mins or til toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 mins in pan, remove.
The Cookmunchy Souderton, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!