Chicken Pasta With Blush SauceFrom maryoftoday 7 years ago
- Cooked chicken breast (grill or bake chicken even go one step further and marrinate it in Italian dressing) shopping list
- 1/2 lb asparagus shopping list
- 1/2 sweet onion shopping list
- lil or lot of crushed garlic shopping list
- mushroom pieces shopping list
- sun dried tomatoes shopping list
- 1 jar of marrinarra sauce shopping list
- 1 jar of alfedo sauce shopping list
- a garganchuan heaping spoon of pesto-basil shopping list
- 1 lb of pasta penne or bowtie! shopping list
- grated parmasean cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook your pasta and set to the side
- heat up and stir your 3 sauces together and set aside
- chop the asparagus about 1/2 inch (you know bite size peices)
- dice your onion
- have your shrooms ready
- and garlic and sun dried tomatoes (this is optional) be creative
- anywho saute these in a pan with some Olive oil
- do the onions and asparagus first since those take longer to saute (common sense right) then the garlic and shrooms! be creative add sum fresh cracked pepper and salt or oregano! to the veggies
- next throw in the chicken diced or sliced whatever floats your boat! now for the sauce and cooked pasta~ mix that in! Learn how to saute with the flip of the wrist! dont use a spoon! you look really cool doing it and will impress your friends! kinda like eatertainment! awe shucks sing some opera too! baaaaa baaaaa beeet teee bowwwww!
- Add sum grated cheese at the last step so it melts just a bit!
- you can add more too after you serve! Kraft has a disposable parmeasen cheese grater for like 5 bucks! and dont critique me on mahhh spellin I am too full to do spell check, I just cooked and ate this dish!
The Cookmaryoftoday Dallas, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!