Chicken MarsalaFrom caramia 6 years ago
- 4 chicken half breasts - boneless, skinless shopping list
- 1/4 C. cake flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. oregano shopping list
- 4 Tbsp. oil shopping list
- 4 Tbsp. butter shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 1 C. fresh mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 C. marsala wine shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour, salt, pepper, and oregano and blend well. Heat the oil and butter in a skillet until bubbling lightly. Dredge the chicken in the flour and shake off the excess. Cook the chicken on medium heat for about 2 minutes on the first side, until lightly brown. As you turn the beasts to the second side to cook, add the mushrooms around the chicken pieces. Cook about 2 more minutes, until lightly browned on the second side. Stir the mushrooms. When the second side is lightly browned, add the wine around the pieces, cover the pan and simmer for about 10 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- caramia US.
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcaramia US.
- Not added to any groups yet!