Summer Squash RelishFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 10 cups chopped zucchini and yellow summer squash shopping list
- 1 medium white onion chopped shopping list
- 1 medium red bell pepper chopped shopping list
- 1 medium green bell pepper chopped shopping list
- 2 cup apple cider shopping list
- 2-1/2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons mustard seed shopping list
- 2 teaspoons celery seed shopping list
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon shopping list
- 2 teaspoons turmeric shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pickling salt shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in large sauce pot then bring to boil over medium heat.
- Stir occasionally then reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes stirring frequently.
- Immediately fill hot pint jars with mixture leaving 1/2" head space.
- Carefully run a nonmetallic utensil down inside of jars to remove trapped air bubbles.
- Wipe jar tops and threads clean then adjust two piece caps.
- Process jars in boiling water canner for 15 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!