7 Layer Mexican DipFrom kingscoob 9 years ago
- 1 sm. can refried beans shopping list
- 1 can bean dip shopping list
- 1 container Dean's guacamole dip shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 package taco seasoning shopping list
- shredded jack and cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 can sliced black olives shopping list
- 3 sm. chopped tomatoes shopping list
- 2 bunches chopped green onion shopping list
How to make it
- Mix refried beans and bean dip.;spread in bottom of small rectangular baking dish.
- Spread guacamole dip on top of that.
- Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, and taco seasoning; spread over the guacamole dip.
- Sprinkle cheeses on top.
- Sprinkle olives, tomatoes, and green onion in that order.
- Mission Complete!
The Cookkingscoob 46385, IN
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!