Chocolate Chips Pastry PieFrom mystic75 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cut a 22 cm in circle from each pastry sheet, brush with egg white and bake on greased trays in moderately hot oven for 15 minutes or until golden. Cool in racks
- Beat cream with vanilla essence, chocolate and icing sugar until thick
- When the pastry is cool, sandwiched them together with the chocolate chip cream
- Cover half the pastry dust one side with icing sugar the other with cocao powder.
The Cookmystic75 Klang, MY
- Not added to any groups yet!