Grand Marnier Cranberry MuffinsFrom biceps15 9 years ago
- 1-1/4 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup Grand Marnier liqueur shopping list
- 3/4 cup canola oil shopping list
- 2 cups chopped cranberries shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 Tbsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1-1/2 Tbsp chopped orange zest shopping list
- 4 egg whites shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine the orange juice, Grand Marnier (or Triple Sec), and the oil and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the flours, sugar, baking powder, salt and orange zest (optional).
- In another large bowl, beat the egg whites until frothy.
- Combine the juice mixture with the beaten egg whites.
- Add the egg mixture and the cranberries to the flour mixture, stirring just until moist.
- Grease your muffin tin and make 12-24 muffins (depending on how large you like them - I prefer bigger ones).
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown and puffed. Test for doneness.