Easy Vegetable LasagneFrom pattypans 10 years ago
- 1 16 oz container cottage or ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1 cup frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 tsp dried basil shopping list
- 1 tsp dried oregano shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 2 or 3 small zucchini, thinly sliced (leave the skin on) shopping list
- 4 1/2 - 5 cups spaghetti sauce (36 - 40 oz) shopping list
- 8 lasagne noodles shopping list
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together in a medium bowl the cottage cheese, spinach, Parmesan cheese, basil, oregano, and garlic powder. Set aside.
- Wash and pat dry the zucchini. Slice them thinly into rounds. Set aside.
- Spread 1 1/2 cups of the spaghetti sauce over the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Place 4 uncooked lasagne noodles over the spaghetti sauce.
- Spread half of the cottage cheese mixture over the noodles.
- Place half of the sliced zucchini in a layer over the cottage cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle 1 cup shredded mozzarella over the zucchini.
- Spread 1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce over the mozzarella.
- Repeat layers of lasagne noodles, cottage cheese mixture, zucchini, and 1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce. Be sure sauce completely covers noodles.
- Sprinkle 1 cup mozzarella cheese over the top.
- Bake uncovered 40 to 45 minutes, or until noodles are done.
- For best results, let lasagne cool 15 minutes before cutting.
The Cookpattypans Muncie, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!