On The Border SalsaFrom sara 5 years ago
- 2 large roma tomatoes, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 2 14.5 ounce cans diced tomatoes (Mexican style) shopping list
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and coarsely chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cumin, to taste shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 large vidalia onion, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, to taste shopping list
- 1/3 cup cilantro, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Pulse until blended.
The Cooksara Atlanta, GA
The Rating2 people
I think you should visit the On The Border Recipe Links that provide awesome recipes and great On The Border Products here it is: http://www.trucoenterprises.com/recipes/recipe-box/all-recipesLaughton in loved it
THanks for posting the recipe. It was a nice version of the On The Border salsa. My salsa turned out slightly too oniony. It might have just been the onion. Next time I will try a medium/small onion.MissericamichelleMissericamichel in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!