Grilled Pork TenderloinFrom loria 10 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Prepare the grill for indirect heat.
- 2. With pepper, salt, and garlic powder, season the pork.
- 3. Lightly oil grate on the grill. Place the pork tenderloin on grate, and put the drip pan directly under the meat. For approximately 30 minutes, cook over indirect heat.
- 4. Brush tenderloin with the barbeque sauce. Continue cooking for another 15 minutes until desired doneness. Cut the pork and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefelaine Muskoka, CANA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookloria Carlin, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!