Amaretto Chunk CookiesFrom conner909 8 years ago
- 2 ½ cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- ½ tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks) shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- ½ cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 tbsp. amaretto liqueur shopping list
- 2 tsp. almond ext extract shopping list
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup flaked coconut shopping list
- 1 cup sliced almonds shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour, baking soda and baking powder and salt ; stir with a whisk.
- In a large mixing bowl on medium speed, beat butter and sugars until creamy. Beat in eggs, amaretto, and extract.
- Reduce speed to low and mix in flour, just until blended.
- Stir in nuts, chips and coconut.
- Drop by tablespoons 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet. Bake 10 – 12 minutes or until golden around the edges.
- Let cookies set on sheet approx. 4 min. and put them on a wire rack.
- Store in tight container up to 1 week or in the freezer 3 months.
- Michele substituted the flour for 2 ¼ cups of bread flour. She also lightly toasted the coconut and the almonds and chilled the dough before baking.