Potato Ham and Broccoli CasseroleFrom bluewaterandsand 7 years ago
- 3 baking potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4- inch cubes ( about 6 cups) shopping list
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets, chopped into small pieces shopping list
- 3/4 lb. of ham, cut into 1/4-inch cubes (3 cups) shopping list
- 2 green onions, sliced shopping list
- 1 16-ounce container sour cream shopping list
- 2 10 3/4-ounce cans of cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 10 ounces shredded swiss cheese shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Lightly grease 13-inch x 9-inch x 2-inch baking dish.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients and half the Swiss cheese, ( save some of the green onion for garnish).
- Mix well. Spoon into baking dish. Cover tightly with foil. Bake covered for 1 hour at 400 F.
- Uncover, spread remaining cheese on top and bake 15 minutes more.
- Garnish with additional green onion.
- TIP: You can substitute asparagus for broccolie.
The Cookbluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
The Rating2 people
This was fantastic! I made it for dinner last night and my husband and I both liked it. I didn't have any dill weed so I used thyme. I also didn't have enough swiss so I also used cojack because it was what I had in the house, and it still tasted gre...moreRandilea in Mitchellville loved it
I love broccoli as well. This sounds great.ivy in Whereabouts loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!