Easy Heart Shaped CookieFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
- Grease 9-inch heart-shaped pan.
- PLACE whole bar of dough in prepared pan.
- Allow to soften for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Using fingertips, pat dough gently to cover bottom.
- BAKE for 17 to 19 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- MICROWAVE morsels in small, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 45 seconds; stir.
- Microwave at additional 10-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Spread over cookie to within 1-inch of edge.