Crab Stuffed MushroomsFrom kimmer 6 years ago
- 1 pound large mushrooms shopping list
- 6 tbsp butter shopping list
- 3 green onions, minced shopping list
- 3 to 4 tbsp minced red bell pepper shopping list
- 4 ounces crab meat shopping list
- 1 cup fresh fine bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp Cajun or creole seasoning blend shopping list
- 1/8 tsp pepper shopping list
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Wash and trim the end of stems from mushrooms. Pop remaining stem out.
- Chop stems and set aside.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter; brush over mushrooms.
- Spray a shallow baking dish (about 8-inch square, or one which will fit mushrooms in one layer) with butter-flavored spray or grease with butter.
- Melt remaining butter in skillet; add reserved chopped stems, minced green onions and red bell pepper.
- Cook until vegetables are tender.
- Combine cooked ingredients with bread crumbs, crab meat, and seasonings.
- Fill each mushrooms, piling up.
- Sprinkle each mushroom with a little Parmesan cheese, if desired. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes, until hot and mushroom caps are tender.