Easy Chicken Cordon BlueFrom kimmer 9 years ago
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, seasoned lightly with salt shopping list
- 4 slices of good quality ham shopping list
- 4 slices of swiss cheese shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup plain dry breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1 cup white wine - good quality shopping list
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Have a glass of the white wine.
- Flatten chicken breasts.
- Place ham and cheese on top of chicken and roll up.
- Secure with toothpicks.
- Dip into beaten egg and roll in breadcrumbs.
- Lay in baking dish.
- Mix in separate bowl mushroom soup and wine.
- Spoon mix around the chicken and bake covered for 30 minutes. Take cover off and bake an extra 15 minutes.
- Remove toothpicks and add sauce to the top.
- Have another glass of wine and enjoy!
The Cookkimmer Dunedin, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!