Onion Ham and Cheese ChowderFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 2 medium potatoes cubed shopping list
- 1/2 cup boiling water shopping list
- 1 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 3 tablespoons flour shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- 3 cups milk shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups chopped ham shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook potatoes about 10 minutes.
- Drain and reserve liquid adding water to make 1 cup.
- Cook onion in butter until tender but not brown.
- Blend in flour and pepper.
- Add milk and potato water all at once.
- Cook and stir until mixture thickens and bubbles.
- Add ham and cheese.
- Stir to melt cheese.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!