Broccoli Cheese SoupFrom gmm1966 7 years ago
- 1 small onion finely chopped shopping list
- 2 TBS butter shopping list
- 3 TBS flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp pepper shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 8 slices American cheese ripped into small pieces shopping list
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes shopping list
- 1 1/2 Cups water shopping list
- 1 (10 oz) pkg frozen chopped broccoli shopping list
How to make it
- In a large pan cook onion in butter until tender.
- Stir in flour, salt & pepper until well blended.
- Add milk & cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Add cheese & stir until melted.
- Remove from heat.
- In a separate pan dissolve bouillon in water and bring to a boil.
- Add broccoli & cook until done. DO NOT DRAIN!!
- Add broccoli & broth to other mixture.
- Stir til blended and heat until desired temp.
The Cookgmm1966 Ankeny, IA
- Not added to any groups yet!