Pasta with VeggiesFrom susana 8 years ago
- 2-cups pasta, small (I used elbows) shopping list
- 1-tbspn EVOO shopping list
- 1-onion chopped shopping list
- 20cloves garlic, chopped finely (I used the jarred with no problems) shopping list
- 14 cherry tomatoes, halved(She finely chops hers) shopping list
- 1/4-cup water shopping list
- 1/4-cup frozen peas shopping list
- 1/4-cup frozen kernel corn shopping list
- 6-8 fresh basil leaves, finely chopped (She uses 1-tspn but we like it so I used more.) shopping list
- 1/4-tspn dried basil shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- WB House Italian dressing (my person addition) shopping list
How to make it
- Boil pasta.
- Sauté onions and garlic in olive oil until aromatic and tender.
- Add cherry tomatoes, peas, and corn and sauté for additional 3-4 minutes.
- Add water and mix in the cooked and drained pasta.
- Toss with salt and pepper and - my addition - a couple of tbspn of WISHBONE House Italian Dressing.
- NOTE: I served this up with a shredded iceberg lettuce, tomato and asparagus salad and garlic bread the everyone cleaned their plates and went back for more.