Crabby Egg RollsFrom chefmeow 10 years ago
How to make it
- Fry crab in small amount of hot oil.
- Add celery onion and mushrooms to fried meat and cook until partially cooked.
- Add Chinese vegetables and cook until vegetables are warm.
- Add soy sauce as desired then drain thoroughly.
- Place filling in center of egg roll wrapper and dampen top edges of wrapper.
- Fold bottom up over filling then bring sides in on edges and roll to top.
- Deep fry until golden brown in hot oil.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!