Tuna Noodle CasseroleFrom pamela 8 years ago
- 1 (8 oz) bag of egg noodles (wide variety) shopping list
- 1 (6 oz) can of tuna, liquid removed shopping list
- 2 tbsp of All-Purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup of milk shopping list
- 2 tbsp of butter shopping list
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese (sharp), shredded shopping list
- 1 tsp of salt (this step is optional) shopping list
- 1 (15 oz) can peas, liquid removed shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 2 qt casserole dish with cooking spray. Boil your noodles in a large pot of water (salted) until "al dente", then drain. Add butter, flour and salt in a medium sized saucepan. Blend until the butter is melted and remaining ingredients are mixed well. Then, stir in your milk. Continue until the sauce thickens (this will usually take place by the time the mixture comes to a boil). Add the cheese, and stir until melted and the mixture is blended well. Finally, add in the peas, noodles and tuna. Apply evenly into the casserole dish. Bake for 30 minutes, and serve.
The Cookpamela San Diego, CA
The Rating3 people
This is an easy one and delicious too. I made it when I was about 10 for my father when my mother had to go out of town and left me "in charge of dinner." He loved it (I heard him telling her when they thought I wasn't around.) I was a recipe "cli...morelindal34 in Vero Beach loved it
This sounds delicious!sarah_e in Itasca loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!