Beef Tenderloin with Sauteed MushroomsFrom kimmer 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place tenderloin on a rack in a shallow baking dish.
- Roast for 30-40 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon until crisp and reserve.
- Melt butter and saute mushrooms, parsley, and scallions until lightly browned.
- Add brandy and heat through.
- Stir in bacon.
- After tenderloin has rested for 10 minutes, cut on an angle into 1-inch thick slices.
- Serve, spooning warm mushroom sauce over each slice.