Tony Romas Baby Back Ribs - CopycatFrom nocturnalife 5 years ago
- 1 cup ketchup shopping list
- 1 cup vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 cup dark corn syrup shopping list
- 2 tsp sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp onion powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp tabasco pepper sauce shopping list
- 4 lbs. baby back pork ribs shopping list
How to make it
- Combine ingredients for sauce and Heat over high heat until boiling.
- Reduce heat, simmer 30-40 minutes until thick.
- Coat 4 pounds of baby back pork ribs, front and back, with sauce.
- Wrap ribs in aluminum foil. Bake at 300 degrees for 2 - 2 1/2 hours.
- Remove ribs from foil and smother with more sauce.
- Grill on hot barbecue for 2-4 minutes per side.