Dads Whole Wheat Tea BiscuitsFrom beebop 7 years ago
How to make it
- Mix all dry ingredients
- Measure milk, add vinegar, egg and oil.
- Add wet to dry. Mix well.
- Flour counter and dough mixture.
- Roll or pat with hands and cut with cookie cutter or clean can.
- It is important to not use a glass as both ends need to be open. If you use a can, use a canopener to open the other end as well. If you use a glass, the biscuits will be flat.
The Cookbeebop Sydney, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!