Sangria con OranginaFrom premiersoupir 7 years ago
- 2 bottles of merlot (750 mL) shopping list
- 1½ c. cognac shopping list
- ½ can frozen juice concentrate (e.g. Pineapple-Orange-Strawberry) shopping list
- 2 apples, chopped shopping list
- 2 oranges, rind removed, chopped shopping list
- 1 lemon, quartered shopping list
- 2 T dark brown sugar shopping list
- 2-3 cinnamon sticks shopping list
- 1 large bottle Orangina (750 mL) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients except Orangina in a large pitcher. Stir well.
- Allow mixture to rest in refrigerator for several hours.
- When ready to serve, fill approximately two-thirds or three-quarters of glass with sangria mixture, then top glass off with Orangina.
- Be sure to garnish each glass with marinated fruit from mixture.
The Cookpremiersoupir Riverside, CA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!