Ceasar Chicken With OrzoFrom cathyp 7 years ago
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 can chicken broth shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1 cup uncooked orzo pasta shopping list
- 1 lb frozen vegetables (carrots, green beans, asparagus or other combinations) shopping list
- 3 Tbsp Caesar dressing shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in skillet and salt & pepper chicken to taste.
- Cook chicken in oil about 10 minutes, turning once, until brown.
- Remove chicken from skillet & keep warm.
- Add broth and water to skillet; bring to boiling.
- Stir in pasta; bring to boil again. Cook uncovered for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender.
- Stir in frozen vegetables and dressing.
- Heat to boiling, reduce heat and simmer uncovered about 5 minutes or until begetales are crisp-tender and juice from chichen is clear.