Spinach Artichoke DipFrom awelnick 9 years ago
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry shopping list
- 1 (14 oz) can artichoke hearts in water, drained and chopped shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced or pressed shopping list
- 1/2 c mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1 c grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease a baking dish. Size really doesn't matter. If you're a "corner-piece" texture-lover like me, use a 9 x 13 pan. If you're the bread-crust-removing type, use a smaller pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Fold in the artichoke hearts, spinach, parmesan, garlic, and lemon juice. Spread mixture evenly into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes or until dip is bubbling and the surface is lightly browned.
The Cookawelnick Saint Paul, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!