Christmas WreathsFrom awelnick 5 years ago
How to make it
- Melt butter and marshmallows in a large pot, stirring often to prevent burning.
- Fold in food coloring, vanilla, and corn flakes.
- While still warm, drop approximately 1/4 c of mixture per cookie, onto greased wax paper and form into wreaths (I use a greased chopstick).
- Trim with cinnamon candies immediately.
- Since this mixture cools quickly, inhibiting shaping and the adherence of candies, it is helpful to have a helper during this process.
The Cookawelnick Saint Paul, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!